Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2Morrow

Maybe 2day, there's something in the way,
That obstructs the view,
When u look my way,

Or there's someone u thought,
Could be better suited 4 u,
Maybe just maybe its not me,

Perhaps it's true, that u,
Think u're a little 2 cool,
2 spend time with anyone,
Who won't treat u like a fool,

So 2night imma close my eyes,
Put my head on the pillow and imagine 2morrow,
The skies will be blue,
And that might be the day,
I'm good enough 4 u,

U won't have any hang ups,
Won't care bout what other people say,
U will realize that all that matters is how it makes u feel inside,

U'll step out of ur comfort zone,
Leaving all this who would hurt u alone,
Take a look at me and decide,
The world wouldn't look so bad,
Standing by my side,

Yeah I'll close my eyes 2night,
Imagine 2morrow the skies will be blue,
U won't see me as "just a friend"
and I'll be good enough 4 u,

U have been with all those others,
I've been lied 2, hurt,cheated and lied,
it happens over and over and over again,
So what have u got 2 lose by giving me a try?

So I'm gonna close my eyes 2night,
Believing that as sure as 2morrows skies will be blue..
U'll swallow ur pride,
Take a little longer look this time,
And I'll be good enough 4 u...

Maybe 2morrow,

I'll be good enough 4 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment