Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Closer

Watched a few rap battles on YouTube,  and got inspired to go back to my roots...and wrote this piece called "the closer" .. it's basically what I would do to close the battle.. I win... (never lost)..
--------------------------------------------------
               THE CLOSER
2 hear u rhyme, 
I would pay any fucking change,
U been spitting for 5 minutes,
And ain't said a fucking thing,
U're fucking lame,
U ain't relevant at all 2 the fucking game,
Everything that came out ya mouth,
Lil Wayne already said the fucking same,
I'm heated,
I'm exactly what hip hop needed,
So conceited,
That any remnants of ur existence,
Will be deleted,..
Deflated,
Someone told u, u WAS hot?!
they a lie,
U way overrated!
I'm committing murders,
When I stretch these syllables,
BLAQ INK representative,
A motherfucking criminal,
Raped the English language when I spit pronouns and adverbs,
I'm absurd,
Oh u quiet now?!
I thought u been had words?!
u still standing?! 
That's cuz u and me ain't never had words,
I flip my shit straight forward,
And bass ackwards,
The Ladd is here,
Ain't nobody Madder,
Oh that's ur girl?!
my bad man,
But everybody's had her,
Shit just last night she was in my room,
Callin' me the master,
Nails diggin in my back,
Screaming "Christopher,
Do it faster!"
------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment