Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jack Dawson

We both know,
Nobody is perfect,
I've made mistakes,
U've made a few too,

Ur family don't like me,
It'll be good for them,
I'm not admired,
By 2 many of ur friends,

U'll be able to get by,
If I'm not around,
I think it's time 2 let go now,

Let Jack drown...

U tried, I tried,
We can't make it work,
Every time were get our hopes up,
We both end up hurt,

And I don't wanna be back,
To the "why did we do this?"
"I want out again!"
"we both shoulda knew this!"

U'll be able 2 get by,
If I'm not around,
I think it's time 2 let go...

Let Jack drown...

If we never let go,
We will never know,
What's really out there,
Beyond that door,

We don't wanna be here,
Like so many times before,
Proclaiming our love,
While in the middle of a war...

So while ure in this ocean,
Holding on2 ur raft,
Undo my hands,
And push urself back,

Let me sink in2 this cold dark abyss,

Let go of this...

U'll be much better off,
If I'm not around,
Go head n swim 2 safety,

Let Jack drown...

Turn that sad face of urs upside down,

Swim urself 2 safety,

Let Jack drown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment