Friday, June 22, 2012

Moving Memories

There's that picture,
That was taken,
On the day We,
Promised each other forever,

There's that sofa,
Where We made love,
Many a rainy night,

And there's that tv,
Where we'd watch our favorite shows, together,

Yeah but now they're all,
Just what used 2 be,
U're packing up & moving,
Memories..

There's the rocking horse,
Ur great grandma gave,
2 our first born,
On his birthday,

There's the family portrait,
Taken just before,
My parents moved away,

Yeah but now they're all,
What used 2 be,
I've packing up & moving,
Memories,

That ol notebook full of songs I wrote when We were in love and I hoped it'd last for eternity,
Still has every word and page in tact,
2 bad We couldn't last like that,
But I guess.. something's really aren't meant 2 be...

So I moved in with family,
U with ur mom,
And the kids are all doing fine,
Our lives moving along,

And I'm seeing a real good girl,
Who thinks the world of me,
U're seeing someone too,
Gotta say I'm really happy 4 u,
And I hope it works out better Than We,

We both deserve 2 be..Happy..

So here's a toast 2 what once was,
No regrets, and Never forget,
3 beautiful babies, some good times,
2 cherish for the rest of our lives,
We may laugh, We may cry,

When we think about those times,
And in our minds...
We're moving memories..

Moving Memories..

Memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment