Friday, June 1, 2012

Make This Night

Let's make this night,
Make it a morning,
Wake up late 2morrow next 2 me,
Tangled up in love,warm & cozy,

Ain't no need 2 be in a hurry,
Take our time & enjoy the view,
Nothing's more beautiful 2 these eyes,
Than what they see when they look at u,

When kissing begins the slow & deepest rush,
Butterflies are taking over us,
Ur hands touch me,  I can't help but blush,
Cuz I know I WANT to, I know I WANT u,

We move 2gether in the perfect flow,
Anything u desire? I won't say "No"
In return 4 ur pretty lips 2 tell me,
U won't let me go, u don't wanna let me go,

Let's take this night,
Make it a morning,
Wake up late 2morrow next 2 me,
Tangled up in love, warm & cozy,
Morning breath kisses 2 start the day,
The PERFECT day...

:-)

1 comment:

  1. This is really passionate. I love it!! It's like make this night last forever.

    I once thought about something similar to that: Every morning I wake up beside you, it still feels like a dream to me.

    ReplyDelete