Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Me Now

I've laughed,
I've cried,
I've broken promises,
I've lied,
I've done things that a real man just wouldn't do,
And I guess it took me really losing u,

And I don't know If We will ever try again,
All I know is that I'll never lie again,
And I know..without a doubt that now,
I'm a better man....

Cuz this is me now,
I can look in the mirror,
See my reflection and be proud,
This is me now,
I can look in the mirror,
See my reflection and smile,

I put myself to the test,
Wouldn't settle for less than the best,
Put all that shit in the past in the past where it belongs,
Got No excuses now for doing wrong,

And I do apologize for what I did,
Even more for what I didn't do,
Ad I don't know If We will ever try again,
But I'll never lie again,
I'm now a different and a better man,

Cuz this is me NOW,
I can look at my reflection in the mirror and be proud,
This is me Now,
I can look at my reflection in the mirror, see the man I've become and smile,

It didn't happen over night,
It took a mighty mighty long time,
Said I was done with the old me,
That wasn't the way God wanted me,
And all I can do is say sorry,
Hope u accept my plea,

As I introduce everybody to the new me.....

Cuz this is me now,
I can look at myself,
In the mirror,
Take a step back & be proud,
And I smile,
Cuz this is me now,
Ain't a force of nature this side of hell strong enough to bring me down,

this is me now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment