Friday, June 15, 2012

Broken 4 u

got a pretty girl who cares a lil bit,
she makes me smile,
she really gives a shit..

now u wanna talk about it,
now u wanna do over,
but i found strength within myself,
and i'm no longer,
broken 4 u,

awkward silence fills any room,
except the room that she in in,
u locked me down,
she set me free,
from sadness's prison,

u didn't want me any more,
u said we were thru,
i found myself,
and i will never return 2,
broken 4 u,

u couldn't fix me,
u didn't really want 2,
u made me feel 2nd class,
dead last,
"nobody will ever want u"

ur decision will haunt u,

because she makes me feel loved,
makes me feel liked,
makes me feel something deep down inside,
she's created a spark,
makes me feel alive,
she has my soul, my body and my heart,

so on i've moved,
u're saddened by that truth,
but i will never again be,
no matter how much u try and tempt me,
i am no longer empty,
and no longer,
broken..4 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment