Monday, June 25, 2012

lv dnt liv hr anmr

just a vacancy.. love don't live here anymorrrrrrrrrr.......

time heals all wounds,
so i know i'll be all right,
used to call me up,
talkin' on the phone like all night,
i'll hang up no u hang up,
ok together on 3,
but i wouldn't hang up on u,
and u wouldn't hang up on me,
now the whole shit's changin',
and we don't even talk,
u out all night with ya friends,
leavin' me home 2 spark,
then a spark turns 2 flame,
turns 2 anger then a fight,
soon as u walk in the door in the middle of the night,
and that ain't the way it's sposed 2 be,
i wanted u 2 be close 2 me,
i never thought there was a snowball's chance in hell,
that u would notice me,
but u said u were interested and i was so taken aback,
that i jumped all in without my brain in tact,
let my heart get trampled on and broken,
for days now, no texts we ain't spoken,
just holes in the walls and a path walked in the floor,
i gotta say goodbye love don't live here any more...

u abandoned me.. love don't live here any more....
just a vacancy... love don't live here anymore.....
u abandoned me... u abandoned me....u abandoned...me...

i said i love u put no one above u,
be there 4 u, never ignore u,
come at any hour that u would call,
it's like i lost every since of self,
but the worst shit of it all,
is i just got out of a relationship,
said i wasn't playin those same games and shit,
everybody said i was the best u had in a while,
and goddamn i can't explain how u made me smile,
i sit back and think about the way it felt when u kissed me,
a text before i got home, sayin' that u missed me,
but now u're over it and don't want me around,
guess our ship done sailed,
hit land and run aground,
i have given u an out so it can be said and done,
but u keep tellin' me u want me,
but then u turn around and run,
i wanted this more than i wanted 2 breathe,
but it's crazy sittin' home alone,
while u out AND ignorin' me,
this ain't how it's supposed 2 be one month in,
it ain't like we lovers, shit
it ain't even like we are friends,
i'm on some ME shit now i gotta do for self,
so if i can't be a priority,
i'm a hafta bounce,
it ain't gonna hurt u,
so i know it'll hurt me more,
but it's best for all if we don't pretend that it lives here when it don't live here anymore....

u abandoned me... u abandoned me....u abandoned me...
love don't live here anymore.....
just a vacancy... love don't live here anymore.......
cuz u abandoned me... u abandoned me... u abandoned me.......u abandoned me....

No comments:

Post a Comment