Monday, May 21, 2012

Overjoyed!!

Well in an earlier post, i explained how i met my brother,Curt and his lovely wife Vikki, and this post will explain another meeting.. My Older (hahahahahahaha) sister, Debbie.  Curt told me that i had sisters and that one day he would get us all together, but saturday night i was bored, so i looked on his facebook page and found Debbie's name.  I clicked on her page, and sent a friend request.  To my surprise she accepted rather quickly and we started talking over facebook.messenger. We hit it off and it seems we have a lot in common. Had we grown up together, we woulda got into a ton of trouble.  Although she is a couple years older, we are like twins, and have the same sense of humor. We have been texting a lot the past two days n i cannot wait till we get to meet up next month.  Debbie has 2 sisters and hopefully i can meet them and they like me as well. I dont know the story of how we all came to be, how the relationships with our mothers played out, but i am thankful that it follwed this course, because i have had some great people come into my life recently, and i wouldn't change a anything except all the time thats passed.  i am truly overjoyed at this new discovery and cannot wait to see what the future holds for my ever growing family! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so wonderful! I hope this continues to flourish and you all get a chance to really catch up on life!

    ReplyDelete