Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Enough

U'll never get 2 hear my voice say
I love u,
U'll never know how it feels 2 be the subject of a song,

U'll never know how it feels 2 be kissed,
Just Because,
And U'll never know how it feels when 2 souls become ...1

Cuz i dont fit,
The description of what u have in mind,
Doesnt matter if i'm a good man,
Loving and Kind,
I'm not worth the time of day u have 2 give..
Cuz i dont fit the profile,
Oh no,
I'm not ur type..

U'll never know what it's like 2 trust,
U'll never know what it's like 2 combine lust..and love,
U'll never know how it feels 2 get roses just..because .. U're u,
Cuz u gotta certain fantasy in mind,
And it won't come true,

But i dont fit the format or the playlist ur on,
I'd be around and u prefer ur man 2 be gone, so u can worry bout who and what he's doin,
No i don't fit the fantasy that u have in mind,
And it'll never come true,
We could be good,
But u think i'm not good..enough for u,
Cuz i'm not ur type..

So keep on keepin on with that vision.of what mr perfect's gonna be,
Long flowing hair,6pack abs, sweeping u off ur feet,
And when it doesnt happen, i'll be in the back laughin' when u come cryin' to me,

U see,

Everything u're dreaming of in a man,
I am

But i'm..not ur type..
I'm not good enough 4 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment