Wednesday, May 30, 2012

dumps in the down

soul is gaining momentum,
heading towards the hill,
learning to love myself,
feeling more full-filled,
then another bump in the road,
another rage another call,
another "you're a fucking piece of shit!" today,
has my back against the wall,

i've been doing ok,
i've been smiling again,
i've been taking the time to get to know who i am,
i had taking a liking to the person inside,
happiness had moved in and the sorrow had died,
my frown had finally turned upside,
then today got thrown..dumps in the down,

i'm not the best, but far from the worst,
i do what i can, when i can, and that's a first,
i look in2 the mirror,
actually like what i see,
ME...

i've lost a few extra pounds that i didn't need,
and i've gotta lotta good friends standing beside me,
just a phone call away, but everyone is busy today,
and i'm just not feeling the same...

"i do my best it's never good enough,
i try to accomodate with every task,
seems like i have to apologize for my self discovery,
4 being strong.. yeah.. 4 being strong and in fact,
i wasn't the only 1 who chose this,
i'm just the 1 who has finally seen,
that no matter how fucking bad and self loathing i am feeling,
this world isn't gonna put on it's brakes for me,
i'm sorry that u're not there yet,
i can't make it any better, but...
i will not be told how worthless and a loser i am,
and belive it.. like i did when i was 10..,
when u do that to me, u're no better than they were then"

and i've been doing ok,
i've been smiling again,
i've been taking the time to get to know who i am,
i am taking a liking to the person inside,
Christopher lives, Chris has died,
my frown has finally turned upside,
and no matter what happens i won't allow myself to go..
dumps in the down..

i'm not going there again,
no longer a boy but i know i'm a damn good man,

i won't go dumps in the down..

1 comment: