Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Think of Me


When you're thinking,
What are u thinking?
Do I occupy your mind,
Like.. U do mine?
Do u wonder,
Like I wonder,
What it would be like 2 spend some time,
Do u hear a song?
That touches u in the feels,
That makes u see me sitting beside,

Oh what I'm asking is,
If u do like I do....
Thinking about me, like I am..
Thinking bout u... 

Before u go 2 sleep,
Do u whisper goodnight, 
Do u imagine me as ur pillow,
Do u hold it tight,
Do u dream of a scene,
Where it's just u and me,
Having dinner by candle light,
Nobody around us, 
The atmosphere that surrounds us,
Is setting perfect for a kiss,

What I'm asking is,
If u do like I do,
Do think about me, like I am...
Thinking bout u...

Would a kiss,
On the top of your wrist,
Make u feel like...a... Princess?
A single rose, a bubble bath,
Would they make u feel like,
I was the best u ever had,
Oh... The possibilities....

Oooh... I surely do think about u,
Baby do.... U... 
Think of....
Me....


No comments:

Post a Comment