Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nothin Better To Do (Than Me)



The touches,
Lead 2 rushes,
That lead 2 blushes,
Cuz clearly they're turning u on,
These kisses,
Never miss it's, 
Just about got your inhibitions gone,
Oh, your heartbeat accelerates,
Goosebumps are popping up at a rapid pace,
I think ur levee is gonna break,

Oh... I'll give u all u can take,
And more,

Hot bubble bath,
Let me take off all your clothes,
Candles scented just how u like,
If u got nothin better 2 do 2nite,
Than me.. 
Then come inside..
Let me set u free...

I'll give U all.. 
U can take..
And more..
Which is it gonna be?
Love or war,
Come in2 my octagon,
Sexual UFC,
If ain't got nothin better 2 do ...
2nite than me..

Let my touches...
Lead 2 rushes,
That lead 2 blushes,
Cuz clearly, I'm turning u on...






No comments:

Post a Comment