Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Way U Lie

Why'd u have to go away,
Why did u have 2 leave,
Was it cuz I'm not a superman like Christopher reeves?
I couldn't see,
All of the things u were doin to me,
Chasing after other men,
All the while talking shit,
Never telling what u did to ruin this relationship,
Other men on the side,
Laughed in my face while I cried,
Didn't give a fuck if I lived or died,
But I stayed anyway cuz I love the way u lied,
How I tried,
To push out the thoughts and realizations,
That u was playin,
To get what u wanted out of the situation,
And when it was fruitful,
U packed Ur shit and walked out,
Ran off with another man,
And to our friends u came out,
Smelling just like a rose,
While u painted me the bad guy,
Lost a lot of people along the way,
Because of Ur lies,
And I vowed to keep my mouth shut,
But I'm the only one who's losing keeping my fucking mouth shut,
What the fuck,
Did I ever do?
Why did I deserve to put up with this all,
From this clever u,
Everyone was a liar to me in this world,
But never u,
Guess my fantasy of a perfect u was never true,
Accused me of things I'd never do,
Just to serve Ur own purpose,
I'm less than worth it,
This whole scenario is worthless,
And I'm out with a vengeance,
This is my final goodbye,
Let that other guy,
Smile aimlessly and love the way u lie..
U lie

No comments:

Post a Comment