Sunday, August 3, 2014

If U're Here

I'll ride this train,
Wherever it takes us,
2 see where we end up,
I know that it won't break us,

If u love like I love,
And u want like I want u,
There is nothing we can't have,
Nothing we can't do,

And I.. Want to have,
The rest of my life,
To be spent with u,

I'll give my love,
As long as u'll keep it,
I'll be a secret,
If I have 2 be a secret,
I'll never tell... I'll never tell,

If u'll love like I love,
If u'll want like I want,
There's nothing we can't have,
Nothing we can't do,

And I... Want 2 have,
The rest of my life,
2 be spent... With u...

No matter what it has 2 be 4 now,
If it's real, we can make it work somehow,
Take every moment that we can share,
If u're here I'm here,

If u're here then I'm here..

And I'll ride this train,
Wherever it takes us, 
2 c where we end up,
I know it won't break us....

If u're here,
Then I'm here,
With u...

No comments:

Post a Comment