Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hallelujah

I feel like we're really supposed 2 be,
Like all along it was meant; u & me,
Like someone answered the prayers I prayed 4 love b4 I ever knew ya,

Now I rejoice,
That I'm ur choice,
Baby,
U're my hallelujah,

I never new what being blessed meant,
It was just a word church people said,

But everyday I feel it,
When u say u love me,
And allow me 2 say it 2 ya,

Baby I rejoice,
That I am ur choice,
Baby,
U're my hallelujah,

Baby u're my.... Hallelujah,
My..... Hallelujah,

U're my healer when I'm hurt,
U make me feel what I am worth,

Oh u're my... Hallelujah

Baby u're my.....Hallelujah,
My....Hallelujah,

U're my heartbeat,
U're my Sun,
Simply put,
U're the ONE,

And u're my.... Hallelujah

Now I rejoice,
Baby because I am ur choice,
U're my.... Hallelujah 





No comments:

Post a Comment