Friday, December 21, 2012

If u're reading this

If u're reading this...
I couldn't take no more,
This wasn't a life at all,
It was much more like a war,
If u're reading this,
I tried with all my might,
Thought I was strong,
But I wasn't strong enough to win the fight,
If u're reading this....

I finally got the nerve,
2 tell this world goodbye,
2 go out before this last tear,
Fell from my eye,
Couldn't keep the game face on,
Couldn't face the truth,
Couldn't go another day,
Did what I had 2 do,
So if u're reading this,
I'm already gone..

If u're reading this,
I loved u more than life,
I was far less than a husband should b,
But u were a good wife,
Kiss my babies,
Tell em daddy really tried,
But get couldn't escape the pain,
He had deep inside,

Tell my baby sis,
She was everything 2 me,
I did what I had 2 do,
2 make sure she was okay,
And tho I'm no longer here,
I'll be watching her grow old,
Ask her to keep a good memory of her weak and bigger bro,
If I've reading this.....

1 comment: