Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fire and Ice

I'm just a snowflake,
u r the surface of the sun,
I might not have a chance,
but I ain't giving up,
we could go together & have something nice, 
a beautiful Love story about
fire...
and ice..

outta my league,
sure it's true that u might be,
but I think, if u'd look at me u'd see,
someone who cares,
someone who can be everything,
u'll ever need,

I gotta believe that someone has let u down,
and I just wanna lift u up...
show u a real, show u a real,
real love...

i'm just a snowflake,
u're the surface of the sun,
I might not have a chance,
but I ain't givin' up,
we could be together and have something nice,
a beautiful love story about,
fire...
and ice,

u don't have to over think it,
u don't have to ask your friends' opinion,
just think about the way I make u laugh,
and listen to the beating of ur heart,
whenever a smile starts to cross ur pretty face,
tell me what does it say....

cuz even tho i'm a snowflake,
and u're the surface of the sun,
i might be foolish,
but i ain't givin' up,
we could be together,
if u would only think twice,
a beautiful love story about,
fire and ice.....

u know that love doesn't come with all the obvious signs,
it could be the secret language spoken between ur heart and mine,
and who's to say it's not worth it, to give it a try,
oh why...... won't u give it a try.....

i'm a snowflake.. u're the surface of the sun,
i know i don't have a chance,
but i'm not ready 2 give up,
we could be together,
if u'd only give it a try,
a beautiful love story,
about....
fire and ice....

opposites sometimes attract like fire...and .... ice...

1 comment: