Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Untitled

I don't know if I can make all ur dreams come true,
But I can tell u what I won't do, 
I won't lie...

And I don't know if I could take u around the world,
But if it's what u wanted to do,
I would try...

U see, I might not be able 2 shower u,
With all the finer things,
Take u out 2 dinner more than once a week,
But I work hard and I can appreciate the most important things,

And I'll give u all of my attention,
All my heart and all my time...

What I'm tryin to say is not what u SHOULD do,
But I was just wondering if u were 2 fall in love,
COULD u.... Fall in love .. WOULD u fall in love,

With ... Me? 

Ya see I dream of holdin hands with u,
While I'm drivin, 
While we're walking down the street,
My arms around u while we're just watching movies,
And all my friends, I'm ready for u 2 meet,

I really wanna see u smilin back at me,
So 4 that I would do almost anything,
I won't 4get ur birthday or any of the important things,

And I'll give u all of my attention,
All of my heart and my time...

So I'm not sayin what u SHOULD do,
I'm just sayin if u WERE to.. U know.. Fall in love,
COULD u... Fall in love... WOULD u fall in love,

With me? 

Don't know if I can make all ur dreams come true,
But baby for u,

I.... Would... Try...

No comments:

Post a Comment