Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pass Up

Deep and powerful,
Made of the best stuff on earth,
Your kiss is like a Snapple,
Candy Apple lipgloss, 
Got my eyes going cross cross,
Tongue tastes like something magnificent,
I can't even describe, 
But if I go an hour without it, 
I might die,
I'm addicted to u in every way possible,
Whatever u need from me,
That's no obstacle,
I'm getting excited watching u & that Popsicle,
Sorry but it's true,
There's no way to not wanna do,
Those things with u,
All in good time tho,
I's just thinkin bout u,
And had 2 write a rhyme so,
This ain't one of them complex,
I just rhyme slow,
So u can understand every word,
That I've said so,
U know, that I know, that u know,
Exactly how I feel about u, 
You're numeral uno,
That's number one in Spanish, 
If u didn't guess,
Ask me for anything at all,
The answer's yes,
I mean how could I ever tell u "nah"
Looking into those eyes got me all like "bruh"
My friend's teasin me cuz they see me open,
Somewhere on cloud number 9 I'm floatin,
I'm just hopin this isn't a dream, don't wake me,
I'm willin to ride this out, 
Wherever it may take me,
I'm on a mission 2 your heart & I'm gassed up,
Cuz bein with u forever is somethin I just couldn't pass up,
...

Bein with u forever is somethin I just couldn't pass up..

No comments:

Post a Comment