Thursday, August 27, 2015

Romantic Voices

I can't hear the radio,
Can't hear the tv,
No need 4 the cell phone,
Romantic voices all around me,

If I close my eyes,
I can feel her breath on my skin, 
Her fingertips tracing my lips, 
I can exist in this false reality,
Romantic voices all around me, 

With all the lights off,
Thunderstorm dancing on the outside,
I can pretend she is right here,
Telling me how much she wants me inside,

I almost can touch her,
She's right here, yet she's oh so far away,
She's begging me to come closer,
She's begging me to stay,

It's just a memory,
But one I have to replay,
So every night I lay in silence,
Till she comes back & we can be 2gether,
Romantic voices all around me,

No other will do,
No other can take her place,
No other will do,
So I gotta remain in this game,
Gotta keep her alive,
Never chancing to let her fade,
Gotta hear her 
Romantic voices all around me,

Don't wanna hear the radio,
U won't reach me by the phone,
Ain't up for watching tv, 
I just wanna dream she's here,
Whispering in my ear,

Romantic voices all around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment