Wednesday, May 27, 2015

F**kin



Headboard Shakin'
Goddamn we bout to break it,
I'm givin u all that u can take, and more,
I ain't gon stop until we doin it on the floor,
Bodies clappin,
Off the walls it echoes,
Claws diggin in2 my back,
U ain't about 2 let go,
Whatever u want from me 2night,
I'll give it to ya just the way u like,
This ain't just sex, it's mo like a fight,
We ain't makin love.. we fuckin

I don't mean to make u shudder,
But I love the way u stutter,
Doin things u caint tell yo mother,
No yo daddy wouldn't dare approve, 
But I ain't worried bout what they think,
All I want is inside u,
No secrets and no taboos,
I'll do whatever u want from me 2night,
I'll give it to ya just the way u like,
This ain't sex, it's mo like a fight,
We ain't makin love, we fuckin....

Ure the only one who has the goods,
Ure my drink, my favorite food,
When u come on over 2 my neighborhood, 
We end up in this raggedy bed,
Neither one of us will be misled, 
Cuz we be fuckin... Fuuuuckin..

Headboard shakin' 
It's about to go,
But I gotta give u just a little bit mo,
Ain't no shame in my game,
We gon do everything,
A whole lot of kissin, 
Suckin and touchin,
We ain't making love tonight,
We fuckin....

No comments:

Post a Comment