Monday, November 10, 2014

Home

There's a place, so far away from here,
That I've never been, and yet it feels like home,
Cuz she's there,
And she's thinkin bout me 2,
Out hearts are connected,
We don't feel so alone,

I don't need money,
I don't need "things"
Just give me 2 arms 2 hold me,
And the joy that true love brings,

I want the ups,
I want the downs,
I want the "I don't want U around's"
"I don't want U to go"
Baby baby please stay...
Because we both know...
Wherever we are is Home...

No stars in the sky,
Can separate us,
There's no moon or no sun 2 bright,
There is no mountain that's 2 high,
And there is no ocean 2 wide,

It might take a minute 2 get there,
But I'm comin'
Lacing up my shoes,
Baby I'm runnin,
Gonna spread my wings,
If I have 2 I will fly,
Cuz wherever .. U are is home,

I want the all nights,
That turn into all days,
That turn into baby baby baby,
U know I love it when u do it that way,
I want the long talks,
The long walks,
But no matter where we roam,
Wherever.. We are... Is home...

Baby in a cardboard box,
In the middle of the city,
It don't matter at all,
As long as u are with me,
Do what we can in the meantime,
I miss u.. U miss me,
But on that day..
When I get 2 hold U,
And U kiss me..
We know... We'll both know,
We'll be home...  

No comments:

Post a Comment