Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sunday Mornin...Every Mornin

Wanna wake up next 2 u on every Sunday mornin,
Be even better if we've got nothing 2 do,
Falling in love again, while u're stretchin and yawnin,
I could lie here all day next 2 u,

When u're ready 4 breakfast I'll go make it, 
Bring it u while u're in bed,
Don't worry bout me, 
Yeah I'm still gonna eat,
But I'd rather have u .. instead..

For lunch, let's take a drive to nowhere,
Just get in the car and go,
Radio on, have a little sing along,
Where we end up.. Who Cares..

Let's take the long way back,
Watch the sun set, 
Pull over as it turns from day 2 night,
Long as I'm with u, 
It's a picture perfect view,
And I'll have never been so lucky in my life,

When we get back,
Can we sit & talk?
Reflecting on this most beautiful of days,
Talk of what's 2 come, 
Never of where we've been,
And make a promise 2 do it all again...

If u make dinner, I will do the dishes,
Wipe the counters down,
And sweep,
I'll cover u in kisses, 
Can't believe that my wishes,
Have come true,
Oh and tonight before I go 2 sleep,

I'll tell u that I love u,
And take u in my arms,
With all my heart I'll let u know,
That I've never been so happy before... And...

I can't wait 2 wake up next 2 u,
2morrow mornin' :)
No I can't wait 2 wake up next 2 u,
2morrow mornin'




No comments:

Post a Comment