Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Gurl

           
I could get lost in ur stare,
Oh but don't u come lookin 4 me,
Let me stay there,
I would survive on love alone,

I wouldn't need food,
I wouldn't need drink,
I'd just need hugs & kisses,
Everyday of the week,
I would live on love alone,

The love of my babygurl,

I could call ur arms home,
But then I'd never want 2 leave the house,
Oh, call the boss, tell em I'll be there 2morrow,
I just don't wanna go in 2day,

I just wanna stay here with my, babygurl,

I would be satisfied,
Laying beside u,
4 the rest of my life,
Tired in the day time,
From all the. "Sleepless" nights,
Only fussin or fights,
So we have a reason 2 play break up,

So I can make up with my babygurl,

Yeah, I could get lost on ur stare,
But don'tcha come lookin 4 me there,
I can and I will survive on her love alone ,
Don'tcha bring me no food & no drink,
Only her hugs & kisses,
Every day of the week,
I can & I will survive,
On her love alone,

The love of my...... Babygurl 

No comments:

Post a Comment