Monday, April 7, 2014

The Scenario

Guttural moans from the other side of the door,

With an urgency in her voice,

I hear her beg him for more,

Don't know if I should knock,

Or just wall away,

But curiosity takes control,

I've no choice but 2 stay,


I can see her shadow as she moves about,

He's taking her in ways,

She's been doing without, 

Her begging,

Her pleading, 

Her longing & needing,

She must be taking control,


She's letting him inside her soul,


And everything decent in me is telling me 2 go,

But the devil on my shoulder is telling me no, 


In my mind it's been me with her,

In this exact way,

So many times in the previous,

And standing outside this door,

Is so voyeuristic and devious,

The things is love 2 do 4 her,

So wicked and mischievous,

Whatever she's imagined,

I'd love 2 make come true,


She turns the toy off,

Whispers come inside,

U can play 2.......


No comments:

Post a Comment