Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Kiss



U touch my face,
As u move in close,
My reflection in ur eyes,
Is leavin as they close, 
And so do mine,
Ur lips touch mine,
Ur fingers get intertwined with mine,
Do u feel that tremble in ur spine,
Goosebumps getting goosebumps,
As we kiss,
We kiss,
We're k I s s I n g,
We kiss
We kiss
K I ss I n g,
Oh
My 
GAWD
What have u done?
Slipped in a little tongue,
And now the hair is standing on my neck,
I'm getting chills,
And baby what comes next,
Did u feel that?
I'm excited what did u expect?
As we kiss,
We kiss,
We're k I s s I n g,
We kiss,
We kiss,
K I s s I n g,
Ur hands,
Are traveling all over my body,
I'm feeling all over ur body,
U pull away for a second,
Then our eyes lock,
U come back whispering,
Baby don't stop!
And we start all over,
Clothes are coming off,
Can't believe it started,
From something so beautiful and soft,
When we kiss,
We kiss,
We're k I s s I n g,
Laying here in this bed,
I'm kissing all over u,
Ur kissing all over me,
Fantasies do come true,
Romance does exist,
2night it was u,
When u came in for a kiss,
And we started,
Kissing,
Kissing,
K I s s I n g....

Kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment