Thursday, November 1, 2012

tired

tired of never beein good enough,
tired of dealing with the fight,
tired of the daily struggle to juggle all these thoughts in my head that ain't right,
tired of bein tired and feelin' sick,
tired of pretending to be happy when i'm feelin' like shit,
tired of puttin' on a smile with tear tracks on my face,
tired of lookin' at my life thinkin' damn what a waste,
tired of not bein' good enough,never looked at twice,
tired of bein' fucked over and told i'm too damn nice,
tired of not bein' an asshole,
tired of not bein' in control,
tired of layin' in this bed alone, on this blog, pourin' out my soul,
tired of the ones who say they love me who don't give a fuck,
tired of hearing my phone not ringin, this lonliness sux,
tired of people sayin' do for self,
tired of havin' to do for self cuz that's how i'm left,
tired of going to work, comin' home and sleepin' in a lonely bed,
tired of contemplatin' suicide cuz i'd be better off dead,
tired of wondering why nobody really cares at all,
tired of always feelin' like my back's against the wall,
tired of bein' tired and feelin' sick,
tired of pretnding to be happy, when i'm feelin' like shit,
tired of bein' the one who is always put together,
tired of bein' lied to by everybody and their fuckin' mother.. cuz they clever,
tired of bein' stood up, tired of prayin', tired of talkin,
tired of people sayin' they want me till they got me then they throw away,
tired of bein' made to feel like i should just go away,
tired of hearin' bout jesus and how he died for me,
tired of hearin bout how everybody would feel sad and cry for me,
tired of feelin' like i should pack the fuck up and move away,
tired of even writin' this fuckin' blog and sayin' what i need 2 say,
tired of bein' me, tired of the struggle,
tired of the bullshit.. i just want someone to come in to the huddle,
tired of tryin' to comfort myself when i just need a hug,
tired of hearin' that they do, but nobody really givin' a fuck,
tired of bein' maddladd, tired of bein' christopher,
tired of sayin' what i'm tired of so this fuckin' shit is GAME OVEr...

No comments:

Post a Comment