Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hello

Hello

I'll never get there,
So when u pass those gates,
Could u take a picture for me,
Show me it is real,
I'll never make it,
If anyone will it is u,
So I'll ask this favor,
Will tell my grandma I love her,
I miss her every day,

It's hard 2 believe,
In something I cannot see,
Or I place that I can't go,
Easily,
When u take it all in,
Could u whisper in the air,
Anything 2 let me know that there's something up there?

Could u say... Hello ... From Heaven?

If u see angels,
Could u ask them for a feather,
And let it fall down here next 2 me,
Oh and if u can see Jesus,
Could u put in a good word,
I've tried 2 be good,
But I'm not sure I've been good enough,

And would u tell him,
That if I have gained any glory,
Could I give it 2 my kids,
2 make sure that they get in?
Oh when u get there,

Could u say... Hello... From Heaven?

Make it rain,
Let me see a cardinal pass by,
Fill my head with memories,
That will make me laugh and cry,
I will hold u tight with all my might,
But before I say goodbye...
When u get there, 
Cuz if anyone will get there it's u,

Could u say... Hello.. From Heaven?

Could u whisper in the air,
Anything 2 let me know that there's something up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment