Sunday, March 11, 2012

J.T.W.U.R.

u ain't gotta wear make up to be beautiful,
it's cliche',
but i like u just the way u are,
u're living proof that there are really angels,
cuz when i'm looking for heaven,
i always see u,

u don't need the clothes right off the runway,
or the sweetest perfume money can buy,
u look ur best when u're just being urself,
an angel who just fell out of the sky,

and i dont have 2 look 4 answers,
i can see em all right in front of me,
u tuck in ur wings and hide ur halo,
u think i can't,
but baby i can see,

when i'm looking for Heaven,
i see u,
ur breath like The Word,
is The Truth,
there's nothing that i have ever found,
that reflects as much Beauty as u do,

ur smile is a religious experience,
ur kiss makes me delirious,
ur touch has got me so curious,
u think I'm crazy,
but I'm so serious,

u ain't gotta wear make up to be beautiful,
it's cliche',
but i love u,
just the way u are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment