Monday, March 12, 2012

Calling

Can u hear me?! Don't u hear me calling u?!
R u gonna answer me?! Tell me what the hell I'm s'posed 2 do?!
It's like an echo of laughter is sucking up the air in this place,
I'm calling and I'm calling 4 u! Can't u see the tears running down my face?!

It's like a doubled vision, an icy road collision,
There's no way 2 avoid this condition I'm slipping in,
It's like there's words I have 2 say!
And everybody's disappeared,
It's just the mirror..it's just the mirror and it's just me!!!

Can u hear me?! Can u hear me calling u?!
R u ever gonna answer me?!!
Tell me what the hell I'm s'posed 2 do!!
This echo of ur laughter is sucking the air out of this place,
I'm calling and I'm calling 4 u!!
Can't u see the tears running down my...face?!!!

Peace only reveals itself,
When u'd come 2 me,
When u cared enough 2 smile at me,
When u cared enough 2 comfort me...

Somewhere along this reality,
U've loosened up the grip u had on me,
Leaving me to fall,
Leaving me 2 sink,
Leaving me 2 drown again!

Can't u hear me!?! Don't u hear me calling u?!?
R u gonna answer me?!
Tell me what the •••• I'm s'posed 2 do?!

I'm calling!
I'm screaming!
I'm beginning 2 think u've gotten good at ignoring!
I'm calling! I'm screaming!
I'm beginning 2 think it'd be better just 2 say..

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment